SCERT PUNJAB ETT ADMISSION 2019-PUNJAB ETT/D.EL.ED ONLINE REGISTRATION/APPLICATION FORM 2019 APPLY FROM 01-JUNE,2019
punjab ett admission 2019,ett punjab admission 2019,ett punjab admission 2019,ett punjab online admission,ett admission in punjab college list,ett course admission in punjab,ett admission form punjab
,ett admission in punjab 2019,ett admission open in punjab,ett punjab admission procedure,scert punjab ett admission,ett punjab admissions 2019,punjab d.el.ed form 2019,punjab ett admission 2019-20,punjab ett courses fees,punjab d.el.ed private/govt colleges,scert punjab ett admissions date 2019,scert punjab ett admission form 2019,ett punjab admissions,punjab ett application form,punjab ett notification,punjab ett admission dates
PUNJAB ETT ADMISSION 2019: The State Council of Educational Research & Training, Punjab is Upload the Official Notification For the Punjab ETT Admission 2019 on its Official Website. Punjab SCERT is Inviting All Contestant To Fill the Application Form For Taking Admission into Punjab Diploma in Elementary Education / Elementary Teacher Training Certificate Course for a period of Two (02) Years.
Now All Readers Looking for Taking Admission into Punjab ETT Course After 12th Class For them this Article is Very useful. This Article Definitely Help our Reader to Take Admission in Punjab ETT Course For Academic Session 2019-2021.
PUNJAB ETT ADMISSION 2019
|NAME OF DEPARTMENT:||THE STATE COUNCIL OF EDUCATION RESEARCH & TRAINING,PUNJAB|
|NAME OF COURSE:||ELEMENTARY TEACHER TRAINING|
|COLLAGE LOCATION:||ALL OVER IN PUNJAB|
|APPLICATION FORM:||AVAILABLE FROM 1ST-JUNE,2019|
|MERIT LIST:||CHECK HERE|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION:||DOWNLOAD NOW|
- The Academic Session 2018-20 will commence from 15th July,2019
- Senior Secondary (10+2) Exam or Equivalent passed with minimum 50% marks for General Category and,45% marks for SC/ST Category. No candidate with Reappear/Compartment/ Result later etc. in qualifying examination shall be eligible to apply
- As per NCTE rules’ the Candidates of General Category who have obtained at least 50% marks in 10+2 or equivalent will be eligible’ Five percent relaxation in marks will be given to SC/ST students’ The admission will be on the merit basis.Merit will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying exam i.e.10+2. No additional marks will be given for Higher Education
- Candidates must have passed Punjabi up-to Matric level standard.
- Maximum age limit as on 15-07-2018 for General Category Candidate will be 36 year as per the decision of Honorable Punjab and Haryana High Court vide LPA No’ 448 of 2015 State of Punjab and another Vs’ Wazir Kaur and another dated 31.03.2015 with five years age relaxation for SC/ST candidates.
PUNJAB ETT ADMISSION DOCUMENT REQUIRED:
- A copy of his/her Online Application Form.
- A Copy of His/Her Adhara Card.
- Attested photocopy of 10+2/ Sr.Secondary school certificate issued by Punjab Board.
- Attested photocopy of the secondary certificate as a documentary proof of age and subject passing Punjab.
- Attested photocopy of certificate for reserved category of Punjab resident only issued by the competent authority.
- Attested photocopy of the Punjab residence certificates.
NOTE: Name of Candidate Must be Same In All Certificate Which are Required For Admission.
ETT ADMISSION IMPORTANT DATES:
|START DATE OF ONLINE APPLICATION FORM:||01-June ,2019|
|LAST DATE OF ONLINE APPLICATION FORM:||08-June,2019|
HOW TO APPLY FOR PUNJAB ETT ADMISSION 2019:
- Open Official Website of HBSE or Direct Link Given By us.
- Click on Punjab ETT Admission 2019.
- Fill the Application Form.
- Pay the Application Fees.
- Upload the Education Details and Personnel Details.
- Submit the Application Form and Get Print Out of Filled Application Form.
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF HBSE:||CLICK HERE|
|ETT MERIT LIST:||DOWNLOAD HERE|
|ETT CUT OFF MARKS:||CHECK HERE|
|PUNJAB ETT COUNSELLING SCHEDULE:||DOWNLOAD HERE|
|PUNJAB ETT COUNSELLING RESULT 2018:||CHECK FROM HERE|
|HARYANA D.ED EXAM TIME TABLE:||DOWNLOAD NOW|
|HARYANA D.ED ADMISSION 2019:||APPLY NOW|
|D.El.Ed ADMISSION 2019|