SAIL Rourkela Steel Plant Recruitment 2019 for 62 posts
Rourkela Steel Plant (RSP), a unit of Steel Authority of India Limited, Odisha has issued a latest notification notification vide Advt. No. 01/2019 for the recruitment of 62 Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee) Vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply by 8th April, 2019. Other details of Rourkela Steel Plant Recruitment like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below.
The department has invited the applications for 62 Attendant-cum-Technician (Trade-Electrician, Welder, Instrumentation) Jobs. Candidates can apply online in SAIL Rourkela Steel Plant recruitment by 8th April 2019.
SAIL Rourkela Steel Plant Recruitment Notification 02/2019
- Candidates should have passed Matriculation with ITI in the relevant trade of Fitter/ Electrician/ Welder/ Instrumentation from Govt. recognized institute.
- Other education qualification details go to the official notification.
- Applicants age limit should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 28 years.
- SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application 8 March 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Application 8 April 2019
- For Attendant-cum-Technician Post during the training period, they will be paid consolidated pay of Rs.8600/- per month for the 1 st year and Rs.10000/- per month for the 2nd year of training.
- Other pay scale details please go to the official notification.
- For General/OBC/EWS candidates Application Fee Rs.150/
- No fee for SC/ST/PWD/ESM candidates.
- Candidates will be selected based on Written Test, Skill Test, Trade Test
- Other selection process details go to the official notification.
Apply Online Application Forms Here