Germany VS Sweden Prediction,Score,Key Point-Fifa World Cup 2018

France Vs Argentina Prediction

Looking for the live score of Fifa World Cup Germany vs Sweden Match?

All Fan of Germany and Sweden are Very Excited About their Germany vs Sweden FIFA World Cup 2018 Match Which Would be Played Today at Fisht Stadium.

Here’s A Question is Coming in All the Mind Who Will Win Between Germany VS Sweden.

As We Know Sweden Was Win His First FIFA World Cup Match against South Korea and if We Look on Germany Who Loss His First Match Against Mexico.

But if We look on Probability of Win Then Germany Have 62 % Probability To Win this Match,Where’s Sweden have 16% Probability To Win Also Their is 22 % Chance of Draw.

Germany vs Sweden

Germany squad for Fifa World Cup 2018-

Goalkeepers: Manuel Neuer (Bayern Munich), Marc-Andre ter Stegen (Barcelona), Kevin Trapp (Paris Saint-Germain)

Defenders: Jerome Boateng (Bayern Munich), Matthias Ginter (Borussia Monchengladbach), Jonas Hector (FC Cologne), Mats Hummels (Bayern Munich), Joshua Kimmich (Bayern Munich), Marvin Plattenhardt (Hertha Berlin), Antonio Rudiger (Chelsea), Niklas Sule (Bayern Munich)

Midfielders: Julian Brandt (Bayer Leverkusen), Julian Draxler (Paris Saint-Germain), Leon Goretzka (Schalke 04), Ilkay Gundogan (Manchester City), Sami Khedira (Juventus), Toni Kroos (Real Madrid), Mesut Ozil (Arsenal), Marco Reus (Borussia Dortmund), Sebastian Rudy (Bayern Munich)

Forwards: Mario Gomez (VfB Stuttgart), Thomas Muller (Bayern Munich), Timo Werner (RB Leipzig)

Sweden squad for Fifa World Cup 2018-

Goalkeepers: Robin Olsen (FC Copenhagen), Karl-Johan Johnsson (Guingamp), Kristoffer Nordfeldt (Swansea City).

Defenders: Mikael Lustig (Celtic), Victor Nilsson-Lindelof (Manchester United), Andreas Granqvist (Krasnodar), Martin Olsson (Swansea City), Ludwig Augustinsson (Werder Bremen), Filip Helander (Bologna), Pontus Jansson (Leeds United), Emil Krafth (Bologna).

Midfielders: Emil Forsberg (RB Leipzig), Albin Ekdal (Hamburg), Viktor Claesson (Krasnodar), Gustav Svensson (Seattle Sounders), Sebastian Larsson (Hull City), Jimmy Durmaz (Toulouse), Oscar Hiljemark (Genoa), Marcus Rohden (Crotone).

Forwards: Marcus Berg (Al Ain), Ola Toivonen (Toulouse), John Guidetti (Celta Vigo), Isaac Kiese-Thelin (Waasland-Beveren).